March 17, 2017
March 14, 2017
Big Bucks against Resistant Bugs - 10th Berlin Conference on Life Sciences
Since the withdrawal of Big Pharma in the late '80s, the antibiotic research market has dried up....
March 7, 2017
February 28, 2017
Recent Media Feeds
- Press Release - BioVersys hires new CDO, Dr. Glenn Dale
- Eurostars Funds IMPACT2 Press Release
- Press Release - New CFO at BioVersys - Matthias Werder
- Dr. Gitzinger will be speaking at the UNCTAD/WHO event in Geneva, October 23rd, 2018 from 14:30-17:30 on Fostering investment in the development of new antibacterial treatments
- CARB-X welcomes UK Government and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation as new partners
- BioVersys successfully closes Series A2 financing round
- World Antibiotic Awareness Week - November 13-19th, 2017
- October 20th, 2017; BioVersys and Marc Gitzinger were featured in the 3Sat news.
- BEAM Alliance fordert G20 Staaten zu mehr Unterstützung im Kampf gegen tödliche Superkeime auf
- Swiss biopharma BioVersys is collaborating with drug discovery and development CRO Aptuit on the discovery and development of new targets and drug candidates against Gram-negative bacteria, including drug-resistant strains. An existing BioVersys target will be included in the partnership.
- Press Release BEAM Alliance / Biocom AG
- Breaking through the Wall ... A Call for Concerted Action on AB Research and Development
- Fighting AMR efficiently
- Beam Alliance appoints Marc Gitzinger as VP on the Board of Directors