05 Mai 2020
04 Nov. 2019
20 Juni 2019
BioVersys announces a EUR 6.92 Million funding of its TRIC-TB project by the IMI2 JU and extends its successful collaboration with long term partners
BioVersys has been awarded EUR 6.92 Million funding for TRIC-TB from the Innovative Medicines Initiative 2 Joint Undertaking (JU) under grant agreemen...
27 Mai 2019
Recent Media Feeds
- Press Release - BioVersys hires new CDO, Dr. Glenn Dale
- Eurostars Funds IMPACT2 Press Release
- Dr. Gitzinger will be speaking at the UNCTAD/WHO event in Geneva, October 23rd, 2018 from 14:30-17:30 on Fostering investment in the development of new antibacterial treatments
- CARB-X welcomes UK Government and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation as new partners
- BioVersys successfully closes Series A2 financing round
- October 20th, 2017; BioVersys and Marc Gitzinger were featured in the 3Sat news.
- BEAM Alliance fordert G20 Staaten zu mehr Unterstützung im Kampf gegen tödliche Superkeime auf
- Swiss biopharma BioVersys is collaborating with drug discovery and development CRO Aptuit on the discovery and development of new targets and drug candidates against Gram-negative bacteria, including drug-resistant strains. An existing BioVersys target will be included in the partnership.
- Press Release BEAM Alliance / Biocom AG
- Breaking through the Wall ... A Call for Concerted Action on AB Research and Development